This book covers the following:
• Setting up the board
• Introducing the pieces
• Chess notation
• The fundamentals of chess
– the center game opening
– the Spanish game
– the Danish Gambit
– the Queen’s Gambit, accepted and declined
– what is castling? Why is it helpful?
– the “en passant” capture
– what is stalemate?
– the embarrassing fool’s mate
• The various patterns of checkmate
• Chess endgame strategies
• Chess variants
• Chess test
• As well as test yourself practice pages after each chapter.
This is an original Bonkerbots product for your reading pleasure ONLY! It MAY NOT be altered or resold.
We hope it helps and would love to know what you think!